Friday, October 3, 2008

I've Been Tagged!

I've been tagged by Cari so enjoy!

5 Things I was doing 10 years ago:
1. Probably going to cheer practice, I just made the high school team.
2. Going to school.
3. Living an absolutely care-free life, even though I didn't know it.
4. Talking on the phone waaaayy to much.
5. Not doing my homework near enough.

5 Things on my To Do List:
1. Clean the house
2. Laundry
3. Steam clean the carpet.
4. Get a job.
5. Find someone to mow the yard.

5 bad habits:
1. Procrastinating.
2. Talking too much.
3. Not listening enough.
4. Never returning phone calls. (I promise I'm working on this)
5. Letting the girls watch too much tv.

5 Places I have lived:
1. OKC
2. Bridge Creek/Blanchard, OK
3. Tuttle.
4. Woodward
5. There's only 4 towns but many different homes.

5 Things I am listening to right now:
1. My washing machine.
2. Allie singing in her room when she's supposed to be napping.
3. Kaylie's movie.
4. The train going by. (It seems like it goes by every 5 minutes or something.)
5. A little voice in my head that says I should be cleaning my dirty house.

5 words I hate:
1. Hate.
2. Vagina (I'm with you Cari, it's just weird saying it).
3. Penis (It's just as bad)
4. No.
5. Can't.

5 Jobs I have had:
1. Nanny.
2. Pharmacy clerk.
3. Receptionist for OG&E.
4. Receptionist for Keller Williams realty.
5. Mother

5 Things I have eaten today:
1. Part of a biscuit
2. Coffee
3. A slice of pizza.
4.
5.

5 Websites I visit daily/often:
1. yahoo email
2. blogger
3. myspace.com
4. midfirst.com
5. woodwardnews.net....not really sure why?!

No comments: