Monday, August 11, 2008

Happy 1/2 Birthday Allie!

My Allie is offically 1 and 1/2 years old (Well, yesterday August 10th she was). It makes me so sad!! I seriously wish she could stay a baby forever. She is so much fun, but very naughty too! Here is a list of her current favorite things:

FAVORITE FOOD: Blueberries, grapes, Gerber Graduates chicken and carrot ravioli, bananas, and popsicles.
FAVORITE BOOK: Where is Baby's Belly Button? by Karen Katz.
FAVORITE SONG: "I love you, you love me...." by Barney. (It's sooo cute when she sings this song, it will make your heart melt).
FAVORITE TOY: Whatever sissy is playing with.
FAVORITE HOBBY: I'm not sure if this is considered a hobby, but she LOVES to get into absolutely everything including the toilet, cabinets, trash can, etc.

Happy 1/2 birthday Allie-boo! Mommy loves you!

1 comment:

Cari said...

Yeah Allie!!!! Hannah loves that song too and we don't really watch Barney much. She was singing along the other day and came running over to me to give me a hug and say I love you. I assumed it was because of what the song says about a "a great big hug from me to you".